Arrowsmith & Grant Refrigeration was established in 1990 with the main aim of providing advanced engineering, designing, manufacturing and servicing of high quality refrigeration systems.
In 2014 Arrowsmith Air was established as a subsidiary company to provide a full air-conditioning engineering, design and manufacture service to both domestic and commercial customers.
Our Arrowsmith & Grant teams are continually looking for ways to improve our products and the service we provide to our customers. We are always researching and developing new technology such as radio-frequency identification (RFID) tracking for stock control and many other upgrades to our medical refrigeration cabinets.
Arrowsmith & Grant engineer, design and manufacture all cabinets and refrigeration systems in their onsite factory in Dandenong South in Victoria and are proudly Australian owned and operated. All cabinets are manufactured using only the finest material in fabrication, utilising the latest technology and are made specifically for the uniquely variable Australian environments, including high ambient temperatures and tropical climates.
Arrowsmith & Grant provide a 24 hour 7 day after hours support service for all of our products.
We are fully accredited by:
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001), complying with all requirements of AS/NZ ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), ARTG client number 169409 https://www.tga.gov.au/artg/artg-id-169409
- National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA), complying with all requirements of AS3864.2-2012 – Medical refrigeration equipment – For the storage of blood and blood products, Part 2: User-related requirement for care, maintenance, performance verification and calibration.
- Members of the Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Contractors Association (RACCA)
- Certified by the Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC)
When it's important think Arrowsmith & Grant.