Arrowsmith & Grant have designed and engineered a specialised self-testing alarm system for ease of use for all staff.
The system is inbuilt into all of our blood fridges and plasma freezers to provide a fully compliant AS3864.2012 alarm system.
The system contains:
- Paper chart recorder
- Touch screen alarm panel
- Self-testing peltier technology (self cooling and warming of the temperature probe)
- External no voltage contacts for external monitoring systems
- Independently powered
- Keyed on/off switch
- Current internal digital temperature display
- High temperature alarm (>5.5oC; -27oC for freezers)
- Low temperature alarm (<2.5oC)
- Door open alarm (after 30 seconds)
- Power failure alarm
- Battery backup integrity check
- Alarm mute option, re-alarming after <20 minutes
The alarm system utilises components that are readily available in Australia from local suppliers and distributors and Arrowsmith & Grant offer full support as well as regular maintenance and service throughout our own Australia wide support and distribution network.
When it's important think Arrowsmith & Grant.